Monday, December 27, 2010

Tardis in the cupboard


Hooray! Despite continuing Heathrow closures and cancellations, I was incredibly lucky and managed to get out and home for Christmas after all.

My last few days in London went really well! I caught up with Barlow and we went on a (successful) mission to find Steed's flat, and then I met up with Ash for drinks on my last night in London. After heading out with Ash on both the first and last nights of my trip, I feel like it all came full circle!

I had my London photos conveniently uploaded, it's just taken me a while to get around to organising everything, because I've been lazy (or the better excuse, jet-lagged) and have just been watching TV. Now you can see them all: from here!


Elvis stampede aka London is the greatest!


Here are some final figures from my trip!

Number of countries visited: 23
Number of currencies used: 12
Number of books read: 12
Number of trains caught (including best estimate of trains after my Eurail pass expired): 86
Number of different beers tried: 89
Number of adventures had: uncountable

Good to see beers > trains, if only just!
It was a brilliant trip and whilst I'm glad to be back, hopefully that's not the end of my adventuring travels.

Until next time!

Moriarty

Me in a restaurant car, from Vodkatrain

2 comments:

  1. stoked you managed to make it out of europe in one piece. We're in canada now. Its rather cold. I also finally managed to finish doctor who.

    Enjoy the warmer weather!
    Ben

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you enjoyed. Maybe see you in perth if I go back.
    Kenneth

    ReplyDelete