Saturday, September 4, 2010

A New Career In A New Town

I'm determined to stay up til 11:00 (and past it) tonight so I can go partying it up at an indie/britpop club in Berlin. And then wake up in time to go for a tour of the spy sights of the city tomorrow. Let's do this!

First impressions: Berlin is many times cooler than Hamburg. Also, my Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy themed hostel is just as awesome as I'd hoped!

Does the "25 Most Played" playlist update automatically on your iPod, or do you have to sync it to iTunes to get your new count? I listened to tons of "Low" on the train over here as predicted, and I'm curious about when the surely more listened to "Be My Wife" will overtake "Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Five", the solid top for a while now.

Vicarious Friday beers = two posts in one day.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Charlie, have u got a twitter profile? if so what is your username? i dont have twitter so i might not be able to see it? i tried looking it up but yeah couldnt find anything...

    T.M

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Tom!

    I do have a twitter, though I've gone on a bit of a break from updating it while I'm travelling. I think you should still be able to see it even if you don't have a twitter! The link is:
    http://twitter.com/moriparty

    Hope things are good round your way!

    ReplyDelete